Sunday, February 10, 2008

SCIENTISTS AROUND THE WORLD SHOULD STUDY FREDERICTON SNOBBY BUREAUCRATS GENES!!! IT COULD BE THE BREAKTHROUGH FOR SPINAL INJURIES!!!


spine
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_2764charles



I landed in the Capital in 2003 and there’s something that really grabbed all of my five ADHD brains.

An individual walked by me without looking or smiling.

Minutes later, I noticed more of these so-called human beings.

Living in Saint John for 15 years, I never saw anything like it.

They were walking with their spine reaching backwards.

Nose in the air while their eyes were 3/4 shut!!!

It was an amazing site.

I wasn’t in another planet. I was right in Fredericton!!!!

I asked around what kind of species were these people???

I was told they were bureaucratic snobs!!!

MY GOD!!!!

It was amazing to watch their spine in action.

The chest up, eyes close while walking straight.



IMG_5387_edited



Now? I didn’t mind the female’s snobs walking like this in the summer months . . . lol < Sorry just had to add that one>




IMG_1157IMG_6683_edited



I tried to walk the same style but almost broke my back.



leblanc-charles-july-08-05-3leblanc-charles-july-08-05-2IMG_8918



It took two days to heal.

I noticed these snobs came in different shape or forms.

Even the kids were walking with their eyes close.



Pictures 037



I even noticed their pets had the same style.




IMG_0608IMG_6684_editedSNOB1STA_0797


So? How did they come to this world with such a strong spine?

It must be in the gene.

It must have taken centuries to develop this way???




snobs



I believe scientists from all around the world should zeroed in on the Capital.

Maybe just maybe this human snobby gene can be the breakthrough for spinal injuries?




spine



A person never knows?

:P

No comments: