Tuesday, June 20, 2006

SHAWN GRAHAM ON ROGERS TELEVISION < Old Germany > VOICE OF THE PROVINCE THURSDAY NIGHT!!!


STA_2646, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

For you newcomers? The reason I called Rogers television Old Germany is because they deny certain new Brunswickers to call in with their questions.

If I was allowed to call in? I would asks if he voted to have me ban from the Legislature?

Someone sent me this email.

The Leader of the Official Opposition, Shawn Graham, will be a guest on Voice of the Province on Rogers Cable on Thursday, June 22nd. Feel free to call in at 1-866-414-3628.

(Le texte français suit l’anglais)

Le chef de l’opposition officielle, Shawn Graham, sera l’invité à l’émission « Voice of the Province » (en anglais seulement) à Rogers le jeudi, 22 juin. Les lignes téléphoniques seront ouvertes au public, vous n’avez qu’à téléphoner au 1-866-414-3628.



Please note that the start time of this call-in show is 8:00 pm. We apologize for this omission. Thank you.



Veuillez noter que cette émission commence à 20h. Nous nous excusons pour l’omission. Merci.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If I was allowed to call in?"

What are you rambling about now? Does someone tie you up and lock you in a closet away from every phone in the city during the one hour that Voice of the Province is on?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I was told on the very first show last fall that I wasn't allowed to asked questions to the MLA'S on the show.

I was also told a couple of months ago that someone called from Bernard Lord office and told Rogers Television < Old Germany > that no MLA'S from the P.C. Party will be a guest on the show until I cut off from calling.

This is a fact Jack!!!!

Anonymous said...

Name the person at Rogers Television who told you that.

It never occurred to you that you can go to ANY payphone in the city at 8pm and call the show and give an alternate name? Then you'd be put on the air and you could ask your question.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Scott Jackson!!! He's the big boss....moi change my voice???? That's an impossible task!!!

Anonymous said...

Read the above post again. It did NOT suggest changing your voice. You must be hallucinating.

Anonymous said...

I won't be calling the show, I'm very disappointed in Shawn Graham.

Anonymous said...

Shawn Graham isn't the man I thought he was. Too bad I liked him at one time, no more and no vote from me.